Biden versus Palin
[By Staff Reporters]
Enter the PFCD
The “Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease” recently entered the political arena when it expressed disappointment at last week’s vice-presidential debate; saying Senator Joe Biden and Governor Sarah Palin did not address one of the nation’s most pressing economic issues; the rising cost of healthcare.
The Next Financial Casualty?
Earlier this week, former US Secretary of Health and Human Services Tommy Thompson held a conference call to discuss why healthcare could be what they called “the next financial casualty” in the current economic crisis.
The Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease is a national coalition of patients, providers, and community organizations dedicated to raising awareness of the impact of chronic disease in the US. So, is the PFCD correct on this point; did the VP candidates abrogate this issue? Your comments and thoughts are appreciated.
Your thoughts and comments on this ME-P are appreciated. Feel free to review our top-left column, and top-right sidebar materials, links, URLs and related websites, too. Then, subscribe to the ME-P. It is fast, free and secure.
Speaker: If you need a moderator or speaker for an upcoming event, Dr. David E. Marcinko; MBA – Publisher-in-Chief of the Medical Executive-Post – is available for seminar or speaking engagements. Contact: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
OUR OTHER PRINT BOOKS AND RELATED INFORMATION SOURCES:
- PRACTICES: www.BusinessofMedicalPractice.com
- HOSPITALS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466558731
- CLINICS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781439879900
- ADVISORS: www.CertifiedMedicalPlanner.org
- FINANCE: Financial Planning for Physicians and Advisors
- INSURANCE: Risk Management and Insurance Strategies for Physicians and Advisors
- Dictionary of Health Economics and Finance
- Dictionary of Health Information Technology and Security
- Dictionary of Health Insurance and Managed Care