Submit Resumes – Post Jobs – Find Employment
New Beta Feature
With President Obama’s $790 billion stimulus packagebeing voted on recently, now is the perfect time to post your resume andsign up for job alerts, as Obama says this package could result in the creation of 3.5 million jobs.
Postings – Named or Remain Anonymous
Anonymous or named resume posting and job alerts are just two of the ways wehelp you find the healthcare administration, economics, HIT or finance position you’re looking for.
Our job board and classified advertisements will enable you to:
- Search specifically the healthcare industry.
- Access other positions at providers, payers and vendors.
- Post an anonymous or named resume.
- Subscribe and check back with us for all daily content.
All Submissions: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com.
Channel Surfing the ME-P
Have you visited our other topic channels? Established to facilitate idea exchange and link our community together, the value of these topics is dependent upon your input. Please take a minute to visit. And, to prevent that annoying spam, we ask that you register. It is fast, free and secure.
Your thoughts and comments on this ME-P are appreciated. Feel free to review our top-left column, and top-right sidebar materials, links, URLs and related websites, too. Then, subscribe to the ME-P. It is fast, free and secure.
Speaker: If you need a moderator or speaker for an upcoming event, Dr. David E. Marcinko; MBA – Publisher-in-Chief of the Medical Executive-Post – is available for seminar or speaking engagements. Contact: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
OUR OTHER PRINT BOOKS AND RELATED INFORMATION SOURCES:
- PRACTICES: www.BusinessofMedicalPractice.com
- HOSPITALS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466558731
- CLINICS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781439879900
- ADVISORS: www.CertifiedMedicalPlanner.org
- FINANCE: Financial Planning for Physicians and Advisors
- INSURANCE: Risk Management and Insurance Strategies for Physicians and Advisors
- Dictionary of Health Economics and Finance
- Dictionary of Health Information Technology and Security
- Dictionary of Health Insurance and Managed Care