The ME-Pr with Apologies to Flickr
[By Staff Reporters]
A New Photo-Sharing Feature [Beta]
We are proud to introduce an exciting new Medical Executive-Post feature called the ME-Pr. Our goal is to aggregate and help subscribers make their blog related photographs available to those in our ecosystem who appreciate them; comical or sad, interesting or ironic, shocking or banal; or just plain iconoclastic. We hope the new ME-Pr will make these things possible … and more! To do this, we want you to send us photos and videos so we can post, redact and make them searchable.
ME-Pr Rules of Engagement
1. You must own your photos or videos.
2. We reserve the right to post them, or not.
3. These terms and conditions may change without notice.
4. You must be a ME-P subscriber.
So, check us out daily to stay apprised of the latest developments. The fact that you’ve read this post with nothing but text to keep your interested, is our proof-of-concept. What are you waiting for? Email us your photos, today.
Ann at: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
The irony of this Prudential insurance logo on an ambulance in Waltham, a city in Middlesex, MA, is obvious and very cheesy!
Channel Surfing the ME-P
Have you visited our other topic channels? Established to facilitate idea exchange and link our community together, the value of these topics is dependent upon your input. Please take a minute to visit. And, to prevent that annoying spam, we ask that you register. It is fast, free and secure.
Your thoughts and comments on this ME-P are appreciated. Feel free to review our top-left column, and top-right sidebar materials, links, URLs and related websites, too. Then, subscribe to the ME-P. It is fast, free and secure.
Speaker: If you need a moderator or speaker for an upcoming event, Dr. David E. Marcinko; MBA – Publisher-in-Chief of the Medical Executive-Post – is available for seminar or speaking engagements. Contact: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
OUR OTHER PRINT BOOKS AND RELATED INFORMATION SOURCES:
- PRACTICES: www.BusinessofMedicalPractice.com
- HOSPITALS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466558731
- CLINICS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781439879900
- ADVISORS: www.CertifiedMedicalPlanner.org
- FINANCE: Financial Planning for Physicians and Advisors
- INSURANCE: Risk Management and Insurance Strategies for Physicians and Advisors
- Dictionary of Health Economics and Finance
- Dictionary of Health Information Technology and Security
- Dictionary of Health Insurance and Managed Care
Barclay Bank Ad Campaign Photo
Source: Paul Higgins and Sandy Teagle
[Futurists from Melbourne and Brisbane in Australia]