Interesting Articles by Dan Ariely PhD
By Staff Reporters
- Dan Ariely, Anat Brach and Stephen Meier (Forthcoming), “Doing Good or Doing Well? Image Motivation and Monetary Incentives in Behaving Prosocially.” American Economic Review.
- On Amir, Dan Ariely and Leonard Lee (Forthcoming), “In Search of Homo Economicus: Cognitive and the Role of Emotion in Preference Consistency.” Journal of Consumer Research.
- On Amir, Dan Ariely and Ziv Carmon (2008), “The Dissociation Between Monetary Assessment and Predicted Utility.” Marketing Science. Vol. 27, No. 6: 1055- 1064.
- Dan Ariely and Uri Simonsohn (2008), “When Rational Sellers Face Nonrational Buyers: Evidence from Herding on eBay.” Management Science. Vol. 54, No. 9: 1624- 1637.
- On Amir and Dan Ariely (2007), “Decisions by Rules: The Case of Unwillingness to Pay for Beneficial Delays.” Journal of Marketing Research. Vol. 44, No. 1: 142-152.
- Leonard Lee and Dan Ariely (2006), “Shopping Goals, Goal Concreteness, and Conditional Promotions.” Journal of Consumer Research Vol. 33: 60-70.
- Dan Ariely, Axel Ockenfels and Alvin Roth (2005), “An Experimental Analysis of Ending Rules in Internet Auctions.” The RAND Journal of Economics. Vol. 36, No. 4: 890-907.
- Dan Ariely and Itamar Simonson (2003), “Buying, Bidding, Playing, or Competing? Value Assessment and Decision Dynamics in Online Auctions.” Journal of Consumer Psychology, Vol.13: 113-123.
- John G. Lynch and Dan Ariely (2000), “Wine Online: Search Costs Affect Competition on Price, Quality, and Distribution.” Marketing Science, Vol. 19, No. 1: 83-103.
Your thoughts and comments on this ME-P are appreciated. Feel free to review our top-left column, and top-right sidebar materials, links, URLs and related websites, too. Then, subscribe to the ME-P. It is fast, free and secure.
Speaker: If you need a moderator or speaker for an upcoming event, Dr. David E. Marcinko; MBA – Publisher-in-Chief of the Medical Executive-Post – is available for seminar or speaking engagements. Contact: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
OUR OTHER PRINT BOOKS AND RELATED INFORMATION SOURCES:
FINANCE: Financial Planning for Physicians and Advisors
INSURANCE: Risk Management and Insurance Strategies for Physicians and Advisors