$100-K Hearst Health Prize Call for Submissions!
We are excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the 2017 Hearst Health Prize for Excellence in Population Health. The winner will receive a $100,000 cash prize in recognition of outstanding achievement in managing or improving population health.
The Hearst Health Prize, in partnership with the Jefferson College of Population Health (JCPH), was created to help identify and promote promising new ideas in the field that will help to improve health outcomes. The goal is to discover, support and showcase the work of an individual, group, or institution that has successfully implemented a population health program or intervention that has made a measurable difference.
The deadline to apply is August 26, 2016. To apply or learn more about the Hearst Health Prize, click here.
Your thoughts and comments on this ME-P are appreciated. Feel free to review our top-left column, and top-right sidebar materials, links, URLs and related websites, too. Then, subscribe to the ME-P. It is fast, free and secure.
Speaker: If you need a moderator or speaker for an upcoming event, Dr. David E. Marcinko; MBA – Publisher-in-Chief of the Medical Executive-Post – is available for seminar or speaking engagements. Contact: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
OUR OTHER PRINT BOOKS AND RELATED INFORMATION SOURCES:
- PRACTICES: www.BusinessofMedicalPractice.com
- HOSPITALS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466558731
- CLINICS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781439879900
- ADVISORS: www.CertifiedMedicalPlanner.org
- FINANCE: Financial Planning for Physicians and Advisors
- INSURANCE: Risk Management and Insurance Strategies for Physicians and Advisors
- Dictionary of Health Economics and Finance
- Dictionary of Health Information Technology and Security
- Dictionary of Health Insurance and Managed Care