By Charles Schwab
What They Could Mean for You
The FMOC rose interest rates today.
So, what does this mean for all of us?
- Update on the FOMC and Interest Rates
- The World Experiments with Negative Interest Rates
- The Impact of Rising Interest Rates on Bonds
- Interest Rates and the Money Commodity
- IMPLICATION OF WITHDRAWALS IN A LOW INTEREST RATE ENVIRONMENT
Be aware that although the FED does indeed control overnight and short-term IRs; it is the market-place that controls longer-term rates. So, don’t fret.
-Dr. David Edward Marcinko MBA
Your thoughts and comments on this ME-P are appreciated. Feel free to review our top-left column, and top-right sidebar materials, links, URLs and related websites, too. Then, subscribe to the ME-P. It is fast, free and secure.
Speaker: If you need a moderator or speaker for an upcoming event, Dr. David E. Marcinko; MBA – Publisher-in-Chief of the Medical Executive-Post – is available for seminar or speaking engagements. Contact: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
OUR OTHER PRINT BOOKS AND RELATED INFORMATION SOURCES:
- PRACTICES: www.BusinessofMedicalPractice.com
- HOSPITALS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466558731
- CLINICS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781439879900
- ADVISORS: www.CertifiedMedicalPlanner.org
- FINANCE: Financial Planning for Physicians and Advisors
- INSURANCE: Risk Management and Insurance Strategies for Physicians and Advisors
- Dictionary of Health Economics and Finance
- Dictionary of Health Information Technology and Security
- Dictionary of Health Insurance and Managed Care