[WHERE LEARNING IS A plus+]™
Career Development, Products and Services[Engage - Participate - Grow your Practice - Thrive] [HealthMap Real-Time Ebola Updates]
BREAKING-EVENTS AND AGGREGATED STORIES
[Oldest-Top to Newest-Bottom stories in the sectors we serve for October 2014]
- October is “Cut Out Dissection” Month
- Estate Planning Must: Safeguard Digital Assets
- Are Doctors NOW Members of the hoi-polloi Middle Class
- Divorcing your EHR Sytem [A How to Approach]
- ALERT – Phone Call Scammers Claiming to be IRS Agents
- Ebola: Is it time for travel restrictions?
- There’s no business like the healthcare business, like no business I know
- Is the Electronic Health Record Defunct?
- Know your Obamacare – recommended readings from the blogosphere
- Are Docs Willing to Share Medical Practice With Patients?
- When you’re looking to buy or replace your EHR, follow these common sense Dos and Don’ts for comparing EHR software
- EHRs’ Advantages May Carry Malpractice Risks As Well
- EHRs – AMA versus ADA
- Becton Dickinson to buy CareFusion for $12 bln in cash, stock
- The outrageous $117,000 bill from an assistant surgeon
- Dallas hospital retracts statement blaming EHR for Ebola …
- Wal-Mart deepens healthcare involvement, offers insurance on-site
- VOTE-Would You Retain a Bankrupt CFP® for Financial Advice?
- EHR Replacement Trends Reveal Winners and Losers
- Dollars for Dudes: Almost No Women Among Medical Industry’s Top-Paid Speakers, Consultants
- Placebo history
- Defusing panic over Ebola by understanding R-nought
- Top 50 EHRs
- Health IT stakeholders: Time for Congress to take action
- ACOs: We’re NOT There Yet
- Ebola arrives on U.S. soil, but don’t blame the CDC
- What did the HITECH Act do?
- Retail health a double-edged sword
- CMS posts Medicare deductibles and premiums for 2015
- FTC sets sights on EHR makers
- AMA study finds insurance competition lacking
- Exclusive interview with the national coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Angry Nurses Tell of Ebola Patient’s arrival at Texas Hospital
- Impact of Ebola may lead to losses among health insurers
- No, Seriously, How Contagious Is Ebola?
- The Ebola Epidemic: From Student Inquiry to Action
- Report: Obama to name Ron Klain as Ebola ‘czar‘
- Sudden global epidemics, basic research, and NIH funding
- Placebos, deception, and cost-effectiveness
- Healthcare Triage: Doctors, Money, and Conflicts of Interest
[ME-P Expedient Review, Turn-Around and Publishing Time]
[Submit News, Comments, Opinions, Research and Original Manuscripts, today]
Connecting and Interacting with Industry, Academia, and Regulatory Experts from Around the Nation
[The only collaborative publication serving the healthcare administration, wealth management, HIT and financial planning needs of all medical professionals]
An Educational Resource Supporting Doctors and their Consulting Advisors
We are an emerging online and onground community that connects medical professionals with financial advisors and management consultants. We participate in a variety of insightful educational seminars, teaching conferences and national workshops. We produce journals, textbooks and handbooks, white-papers, CDs and award-winning dictionaries. And, our didactic heritage includes innovative R&D, litigation support, opinions for engaged private clients and media sourcing in the sectors we passionately serve.
Through the balanced collaboration of this rich-media sharing and ranking forum, we have become a leading network at the intersection of healthcare administration, practice management, medical economics, business strategy and financial planning for doctors and their consulting advisors. Even if not seeking our products or services, we hope this knowledge silo is useful to you.
In the Health 2.0 era of political reform, our goal is to: “bridge the gap between practice mission and financial solidarity for all medical professionals.”
Join the ME-P Nation today … and tell us what you think!
We are sponsored by the Institute of Medical Business Advisors, Inc
And, we champion the prestigious Certified Medical Planner™ program for physician-focused financial advisors and practice management consultants
OUR BOOKS, TEXTS AND DICTIONARIES ARE VITAL SURVIVAL TOOLS FOR ALL PHYSICIANS … AND THEIR CONSULTING ADVISORS
[NEWEST COMPANION TEXTBOOK SET]
1. “HOSPITALS AND HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS”
2. “FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR HOSPITALS AND
In the emerging era of healthcare reform and the PP-ACA, the industry faces a period of rapid transformation that focuses on lean management techniques, population health technology, and payment-for-value rather than transactions. Success in this new environment requires an operational sea-change for medical providers, physician executives and their consulting advisors to frame the need for change into a language and logic that appeals to all stakeholders. Moreover, hospital CXOs, nurse leaders and administrators need to articulate a compelling vision of efficiency, explain how the vision is achieved, and empower all to understand their role in achieving and sustaining this new reality. With a proven record of disruptive intervention, contemporary processes, modern change strategies and innovative thought-leadership providing economic rewards for clients, Dr. David Edward Marcinko MBA CMP™ and his team share insights on what the future of hospital operations hold and what tools, techniques, checklists and framework is needed for continued financial success.
Get Insider Access to the ME-P
Our readers are an influential group, including financial service and healthcare decision-makers and industry observers across the country. Because our scope is broader than many trade publications, we reach professionals across healthcare and finance, from executives at hospitals and health systems to CFPs, FAs, CPAs, physician-investors and companies looking for potential partners within their respective industry.
If interested in advertising on this forum, contact MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
Publisher’s Note: You are viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to discussions and other features. Guest access allows you to comment to posts but not to start new topics. By joining the ME-P you will be able to create new topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free! Privacy is assured. Bookmark this page to your favorite professional websites, too!
Our Newest ME-P Feature
NOW WITH HOLISTIC LIFESTYLE, HOME AND LEISURE WEEKEND TOPICS
2000 JAGUAR XJ-V8 LUXURY TOURING SEDAN
[Vintage Vehicle Restoration - Send Us Your Current Fun Project]