[WHERE LEARNING IS A plus+]™
Career Development, Products and Services
Our New Text – “Take a Peek Inside” – Available Soon
[PEER REVIEWED - NICHE FOCUSED - GRANULAR CONTENT]
BREAKING-EVENTS AND AGGREGATED STORIES
[Editor's Pick: A Daily Round-Up of Headlines for November]
- Money for nothing: The dire straits of EHRs
- Maybe exchange competition works, but not in the way some think
- Health plan choices and prices increase on HealthCare.gov
- Medicaid At 50: From Exclusion To Expansion To Universality
- Digital marketing to physicians is amazing. And concerning
- What primary care can learn from the financial service industry
- Interview: Dr. Justin Smith of Cook Children’s Hospital
- Meaningful Use. Born, 2009, Died, 2014?
- Transparency and Grubergate 2.0
- The 2016 Race Officially Has Its First Contender: Ben Carson MD
- A Layered Approach to Fighting Cybercrime
- Lindberg, NLM’s health informatics pioneer, to retire
- Medicaid patients have better access to primary care than you might think
- Bob Doll: What Do Election Results Mean for Investors?
- 5 ways health data breaches are far worse than financial ones
- SEC’s Fiduciary Rule Coming…But When?
- Pay for Engagement: A New Framework for Physician Reimbursement
- VA chief announces restructuring, firings
- When Is It Okay to Ask Your Doctor Friends for Medical Advice?
- Implementing Health Reform: Defining Group Health Plans And More
- Say no to bureaucrats and yes to direct care
- Kaiser Nurses in California Plan to Strike Over Ebola
- Maybe pay for performance can be smarter
- Primary Care Physicians Need To Be More Like Financial Advisors
- New report raises concerns about Indiana dental chains
- Diabetes Public Health Resource > Diabetes Interactive Atlas
- The existing pay-for-success (social impact bond) projects
- Microsoft Health + Microsoft Band, new insights on health and productivity
- Medicine and Public Utility Regulation: Part I
- Would a Republican Senate really try to repeal Obamacare?
- Yes, we do ration health care in America
- A free compilation of 23 essays on current population health practice and scholarship relating broadly to population health metrics, incentives, and partnerships.
- ME-P Publisher Marcinko Nominated for WEGO Health Awards – VOTE
[ME-P Expedient Review, Turn-Around and Publishing Time]
[Submit News, Comments, Opinions, Research and Original Manuscripts, today]
Connecting and Interacting with Industry, Academia, and Regulatory Experts from Around the Nation
[The only collaborative publication serving the healthcare administration, wealth management, HIT and financial planning needs of all medical professionals]
An Educational Resource Supporting Doctors and their Consulting Advisors
We are an emerging online and onground community that connects medical professionals with financial advisors and management consultants. We participate in a variety of insightful educational seminars, teaching conferences and national workshops. We produce journals, textbooks and handbooks, white-papers, CDs and award-winning dictionaries. And, our didactic heritage includes innovative R&D, litigation support, opinions for engaged private clients and media sourcing in the sectors we passionately serve.
Through the balanced collaboration of this rich-media sharing and ranking forum, we have become a leading network at the intersection of healthcare administration, practice management, medical economics, business strategy and financial planning for doctors and their consulting advisors. Even if not seeking our products or services, we hope this knowledge silo is useful to you.
In the Health 2.0 era of political reform, our goal is to: “bridge the gap between practice mission and financial solidarity for all medical professionals.”
Join the ME-P Nation today … and tell us what you think!
OUR BOOKS, TEXTS AND DICTIONARIES ARE VITAL SURVIVAL TOOLS FOR ALL PHYSICIANS … AND THEIR CONSULTING ADVISORS
[OUR COMPANION TEXTBOOK SET]
1. “HOSPITALS AND HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS”
2. “FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR HOSPITALS AND
In the emerging era of healthcare reform and the PP-ACA, the industry faces a period of rapid transformation that focuses on lean management techniques, population health technology, and payment-for-value rather than transactions. Success in this new environment requires an operational sea-change for medical providers, physician executives and their consulting advisors to frame the need for change into a language and logic that appeals to all stakeholders. Moreover, hospital CXOs, nurse leaders and administrators need to articulate a compelling vision of efficiency, explain how the vision is achieved, and empower all to understand their role in achieving and sustaining this new reality. With a proven record of disruptive intervention, contemporary processes, modern change strategies and innovative thought-leadership providing economic rewards for clients, Dr. David Edward Marcinko MBA CMP™ and his team share insights on what the future of hospital operations hold and what tools, techniques, checklists and framework is needed for continued financial success.
Get Insider Access to the ME-P
Our readers are an influential group, including financial service and healthcare decision-makers and industry observers across the country. Because our scope is broader than many trade publications, we reach professionals across healthcare and finance, from executives at hospitals and health systems to CFPs, FAs, CPAs, physician-investors and companies looking for potential partners within their respective industry.
If interested in advertising on this forum, contact MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
Publisher’s Note: You are viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to discussions and other features. Guest access allows you to comment to posts but not to start new topics. By joining the ME-P you will be able to create new topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free! Privacy is assured. Bookmark this page to your favorite professional websites, too!
Our Newest ME-P Feature
NOW WITH HOLISTIC LIFESTYLE, HOME AND LEISURE WEEKEND TOPICS
2000 JAGUAR XJ-V8 LUXURY TOURING SEDAN
[Vintage Vehicle Restoration - Send Us Your Current Fun Project]