[“Engage – Participate – Grow your Practice – Thrive”]
[Health Policy, Business, Economics, Financial Planning, Practice Management, Investing, Technology, Risk Management and Insurance]
Solicitation Letterhead.iMBA, Inc
HEALTH INDUSTRY EDUCATION & CONSULTING
Financial Advisor Education Letterhead CMP™
[WHERE LEARNING IS A plus+]™
Career Development, Products and Services
“The informed voice of a new generation of fiduciary advisors for healthcare”
Our New Text – “Take a Peek Inside“ – Now Available
Front Matter with Foreword by Jason Dyken MD MBA
“BY DOCTORS – FOR DOCTORS – PEER REVIEWED – FIDUCIARY FOCUSED”
BREAKING-EVENTS AND AGGREGATED STORIES
[Editor’s Pick: A Daily Round-Up of Headlines for March]
- Seeking Authors by “Crowd-Sourcing” our Proposed Medical Marketing TextBook
- Humana Forms a Pair of Population Health Companies
- Survey: Healthcare CFOs Unhappy With Their EHR Investments
- Say goodbye to employer-provided health insurance
- Premera Blue Cross says data breach could affect 11M people
- Provider-led health plans
- Are physicians gradually losing the right to practice medicine?
- EHR vendors are holding patient data ‘hostage,’ tech expert says
- mHealth Advocates Fear Net Neutrality – iHealthBeat
- United States: IRS Private Letter Ruling Provides Tax Planning Opportunities For Healthcare… From Google to New Reimbursement Models, Digital Health Trends for 2015
- How close are we to meeting the promise of electronic health records?
- How Medicaid’s bait and switch fooled doctors
- Wachter: AMCs Must Prepare “Digital Doctors”
- Confessions of a Cruise Ship Doctor
- The challenge of “Being Mortal”
- Physicians rounding in the halls of Congress
- Blog: Obamacare website still not finished
- More Links Found Between China and Anthem Hack
- When hospitals buy physician practices, patients hit with fees
- Four insurers reveal what they pay for 70 health care services
- Healthcare Triage: Cost Effectiveness in Medicine is not a Dirty Word
- Patients overestimate benefits, underestimate harms of treatment. What if they knew the truth?
[ME-P Expedient Review, Turn-Around and Publishing Time]
[Submit News, Comments, Opinions, Research and Original Manuscripts, today]
Connecting and Interacting with Industry, Academia, and Regulatory Experts from Around the Nation
[The only collaborative publication serving the healthcare administration, wealth management, HIT and financial planning needs of all medical professionals]
An Educational Resource Supporting Doctors, Universities and Consulting Advisors
We are an emerging online and onground community that connects medical professionals with financial advisors and management consultants. We participate in a variety of insightful educational seminars, teaching conferences and national workshops. We produce journals, textbooks and handbooks, white-papers, CDs and award-winning dictionaries. And, our didactic heritage includes innovative R&D, litigation support, opinions for engaged private clients and media sourcing in the sectors we passionately serve.
Through the balanced collaboration of this rich-media sharing and ranking forum, we have become a leading network at the intersection of healthcare administration, practice management, medical economics, business strategy and financial planning for doctors and their consulting advisors. Even if not seeking our products or services, we hope this knowledge silo is useful to you.
In the Health 2.0 era of political reform, our goal is to: “bridge the gap between practice mission and financial solidarity for all medical professionals.”
Join the ME-P Nation today … and tell us what you think!
OUR BOOKS, TEXTS AND DICTIONARIES ARE VITAL SURVIVAL TOOLS FOR ALL PHYSICIANS … AND THEIR CONSULTING ADVISORS
[OUR COMPANION TEXTBOOK SETS]
1. “HOSPITALS AND HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS”
2. “FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR HOSPITALS AND
In the emerging era of healthcare reform and the PP-ACA, the industry faces a period of rapid transformation that focuses on lean management techniques, population health technology, and payment-for-value rather than transactions. Success in this new environment requires an operational sea-change for medical providers, physician executives and their consulting advisors to frame the need for change into a language and logic that appeals to all stakeholders. Moreover, hospital CXOs, nurse leaders and administrators need to articulate a compelling vision of efficiency, explain how the vision is achieved, and empower all to understand their role in achieving and sustaining this new reality. With a proven record of disruptive intervention, contemporary processes, modern change strategies and innovative thought-leadership providing economic rewards for clients, Dr. David Edward Marcinko MBA CMP™ and his team share insights on what the future of hospital operations hold and what tools, techniques, checklists and framework is needed for continued financial success.
iMBA, Inc — At Your Service
EXPERTS, SPEAKER’S AND RESOURCES FOR MEDICAL, LEGAL & FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY SEMINARS
PROFESSOR’S FOR BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, ECONOMICS AND HEALTH POLICY 2.0 CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES
PRACTICE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT’S FOR THE PROFESSION
Download our Complimentary “Free” Resources
[Medical Practice Worth, Valuation, Sales and Succession Planning]
By Dr. David Edward Marcinko MBA MBBS [Hon] CMP™
By Professor Hope Rachel Hetico RN MHA CPHQ CMP™
By Robert James Cimasi MHA AVA CBA ASA FCBI MCMA CMP™
Get Insider Access to the ME-P
Our readers are an influential group, including financial service and healthcare decision-makers and industry observers across the country. Because our scope is broader than many trade publications, we reach professionals across healthcare and finance, from executives at hospitals and health systems to CFPs, FAs, CPAs, physician-investors and companies looking for potential partners within their respective industry.
If interested in advertising on this forum, contact MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
Publisher’s Note: You are viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to discussions and other features. Guest access allows you to comment to posts but not to start new topics. By joining the ME-P you will be able to create new topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free! Privacy is assured. Bookmark this page to your favorite professional websites, too!
Our Newest ME-P Feature
NOW WITH HOLISTIC LIFESTYLE, HOME AND LEISURE WEEKEND TOPICS
2000 JAGUAR XJ-V8 LUXURY TOURING SEDAN
[Vintage Vehicle Restoration – Send Us Your Current Fun Project]