[Engage – Participate – Grow your Practice – Thrive]
… A Network of Healthcare Policy, Administration, Practice and Career Enhancement Information with Economics, Financial Planning, Investing, Technology, Business Entrepreneurship, Risk Reduction and Insurance Insights …
Solicitation Letterhead.iMBA, Inc
HEALTH INDUSTRY BUSINESS EDUCATION AND CONSULTING
Financial Advisor Education Letterhead CMP™
[WHERE LEARNING IS A plus+™]
Career Development, Products and Services
“The informed voice of a new generation of fiduciary advisors for healthcare”
Our New Texts – “Take a Peek Inside“ – Now Available
Front Matter with Foreword by Jason Dyken MD MBA
“BY DOCTORS – FOR DOCTORS – PEER REVIEWED – FIDUCIARY FOCUSED”
BREAKING NEWS: DJIA Rising Again …!
BREAKING-EVENTS AND AGGREGATED STORIES
[Editor’s Pick: A Headline Round-Up for Oct – Nov]
- Enter the CMPs
- “Healthcare Finance News” interviews Dr. DE Marcinko [ME-P Editor-in-Chief]
- Arkansas Medical News Interviews Dr. Marcinko on Best Practices, How Stimulus Can Help Hospitals in Recession
- FREE WHITE PAPER [Is Medical Practice a New Asset Class?]
- The human physician will soon become history. Here’s why.
- A Closer Look: I’m Not (Just) Your Paperboy
- Ethics and data: What’s at stake
- The Coming Health Tech Disruption
- “A Parasite meets Wall Street”
- Hold onto your wallet: Surprise medical bills and what to do about them
- Healthcare Triage News: Texting robots may improve your health!
- David Ollier Weber: 12 Ways Artificial Intelligence Will Transform Health Care
- Physician Owned Private Practice Is Still Alive and Well: Here’s Why
- Why are medical bills full of mistakes?
- Want to become a doctor? Don’t be so sure
- 5 tips for physicians to achieve financial freedom
- This epic EHR video may save our relationship with patients #LetDoctorsBeDoctors
- Bad data vs. no data: Defending ProPublica
- Why Become a Doctor?
- Obamacare’s Tax Credits: A Prisoner’s Dilemma for Insurers, Consumers
- Five Reasons to be Bullish About Theranos
- 4 questions about Theranos that are actually worth discussing
- What Doctors should Know when Joining a Startup – Five Key Books
- “The Return of the Death Spiral“
- Why are people not buying insurance in the exchanges?
- IRS may shift audit efforts toward top earners
- Teledentistry Making a Difference in Rural New York
A Special ME-P “Thought-Leader” Presentation on VALUE INVESTING
By Vitaliy N. Katsenelson CFA
[ME-P Expedient Review, Turn-Around and Publishing Time]
[Submit News, Comments, Opinions, Research and Original Manuscripts, today]
Connecting and Interacting with Industry, Academia, and Regulatory Experts from Around the Nation
[The only collaborative publication serving the healthcare administration, wealth management, HIT and financial planning needs of all medical professionals]
An Educational Resource Supporting Doctors, Universities and Consulting Advisors
We are an emerging online and onground community that connects medical professionals with financial advisors and management consultants. We participate in a variety of insightful educational seminars, teaching conferences and national workshops. We produce journals, textbooks and handbooks, white-papers, CDs and award-winning dictionaries. And, our didactic heritage includes innovative R&D, litigation support, opinions for engaged private clients and media sourcing in the sectors we passionately serve.
Through the balanced collaboration of this rich-media sharing and ranking forum, we have become a leading network at the intersection of healthcare administration, practice management, medical economics, business strategy and financial planning for doctors and their consulting advisors. Even if not seeking our products or services, we hope this knowledge silo is useful to you.
In the Health 2.0 era of political reform, our goal is to: “bridge the gap between practice mission and financial solidarity for all medical professionals.”
Join the ME-P Nation today … and tell us what you think!
OUR BOOKS, TEXTS AND DICTIONARIES ARE VITAL SURVIVAL TOOLS FOR ALL PHYSICIANS … AND THEIR CONSULTING ADVISORS
[HOSPITAL OPERATIONS, ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT COMPANION TEXTBOOK SET]
1. “HOSPITALS AND HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS”
2. “FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR HOSPITALS AND
In the emerging era of healthcare reform and the PP-ACA, the industry faces a period of rapid transformation that focuses on lean management techniques, population health technology, and payment-for-value rather than transactions. Success in this new environment requires an operational sea-change for medical providers, physician executives and their consulting advisors to frame the need for change into a language and logic that appeals to all stakeholders. Moreover, hospital CXOs, nurse leaders and administrators need to articulate a compelling vision of efficiency, explain how the vision is achieved, and empower all to understand their role in achieving and sustaining this new reality. With a proven record of disruptive intervention, contemporary processes, modern change strategies and innovative thought-leadership providing economic rewards for clients, Dr. David Edward Marcinko MBA CMP™ and his team share insights on what the future of hospital operations hold and what tools, techniques, checklists and framework is needed for continued financial success.
[HEALTH INSURANCE, MANAGED CARE, ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COMPANION DICTIONARY SET]
[PHYSICIAN FOCUSED FINANCIAL PLANNING AND RISK MANAGEMENT COMPANION TEXTBOOK SET]
[PRIVATE MEDICAL PRACTICE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TEXTBOOK – 3rd. Edition]
iMBA, Inc — At Your Service
EXPERTS, SPEAKER’S AND RESOURCES FOR MEDICAL, LEGAL & FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY SEMINARS
PROFESSOR’S FOR BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, ECONOMICS AND HEALTH POLICY 2.0 CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES
PRACTICE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT’S FOR THE PROFESSION
Download our Complimentary “Free” Resources
[Medical Practice Worth, Valuation, Sales and Succession Planning]
By Dr. David Edward Marcinko MBA MBBS [Hon] CMP™
By Professor Hope Rachel Hetico RN MHA CPHQ CMP™
Get Insider Access to the ME-P
Our readers are an influential group, including financial service and healthcare decision-makers and industry observers across the country. Because our scope is broader than many trade publications, we reach professionals across healthcare and finance, from executives at hospitals and health systems to CFPs, FAs, CPAs, physician-investors and companies looking for potential partners within their respective industry.
If interested in advertising on this forum, contact MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
Publisher’s Note: You are viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to discussions and other features. Guest access allows you to comment to posts but not to start new topics. By joining the ME-P you will be able to create new topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free! Privacy is assured. Bookmark this page to your favorite professional websites, too!
Our Newest ME-P Feature
NOW WITH HOLISTIC LIFESTYLE, HOME AND LEISURE WEEKEND TOPICS
2000 JAGUAR XJ-V8 LUXURY TOURING SEDAN
[Vintage Vehicle Restoration – Send Us Your Current Fun Project]