Originally posted on Disrupted Physician
PUBLISHER’S NOTE: From time-to-time the ME-P might re-post an essay or opinion of vital interest to our readers and industrial ecosystem. This article is one of those times from an Award Winning Blogger and physician colleague from the Disrupted Physician. Feel free to visit his website directly and support his work as you deem fit.
The Ability for Hospitals to Hide behind the Immunity of HCQIA and the Abuse and Coercion by the PHP: my story and caveats.
I have been asked to write a guest blog and whole heartedly agreed. I am not afraid to tell my story ……
Guest Post: Dr. Daniel Vande Lune, MD discusses how HCQIA provided immunity is misused by hospitals for sham peer-review — Disrupted Physician
Your thoughts and comments on this ME-P are appreciated. Feel free to review our top-left column, and top-right sidebar materials, links, URLs and related websites, too. Then, subscribe to the ME-P. It is fast, free and secure.
Speaker: If you need a moderator or speaker for an upcoming event, Dr. David E. Marcinko; MBA – Publisher-in-Chief of the Medical Executive-Post – is available for seminar or speaking engagements. Contact: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
OUR OTHER PRINT BOOKS AND RELATED INFORMATION SOURCES:
- PRACTICES: www.BusinessofMedicalPractice.com
- HOSPITALS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466558731
- CLINICS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781439879900
- ADVISORS: www.CertifiedMedicalPlanner.org
- FINANCE: Financial Planning for Physicians and Advisors
- INSURANCE: Risk Management and Insurance Strategies for Physicians and Advisors
- Dictionary of Health Economics and Finance
- Dictionary of Health Information Technology and Security
- Dictionary of Health Insurance and Managed Care