The Enduring Health Legacy
As noted on this ME-P previously, surely 9/11 touched each and every American significantly. It was the end of American innocence, sending a powerful message about our place in the world.
Today, almost without exception, each of us can say that because of that bright September morning, we have been changed for life. Mothers were left without sons; brothers without brothers, and friends were taken from friends by this senseless act of violence.
Unfortunately, the ultimate legacy of 9/11 many still bear as they deal with the long-lasting health effects associated these terrorist attacks.
Brought to you by mesothelioma.com
Your thoughts and comments on this ME-P are appreciated. Feel free to review our top-left column, and top-right sidebar materials, links, URLs and related websites, too. Then, subscribe to the ME-P. It is fast, free and secure.
Speaker: If you need a moderator or speaker for an upcoming event, Dr. David E. Marcinko; MBA – Publisher-in-Chief of the Medical Executive-Post – is available for seminar or speaking engagements. Contact: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
OUR OTHER PRINT BOOKS AND RELATED INFORMATION SOURCES:
- PRACTICES: www.BusinessofMedicalPractice.com
- HOSPITALS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466558731
- CLINICS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781439879900
- ADVISORS: www.CertifiedMedicalPlanner.org
- FINANCE: Financial Planning for Physicians and Advisors
- INSURANCE: Risk Management and Insurance Strategies for Physicians and Advisors
- Dictionary of Health Economics and Finance
- Dictionary of Health Information Technology and Security
- Dictionary of Health Insurance and Managed Care