PURCHASE: Business Office CHECKLISTS for Medical Practice on CD-ROM
[A Compendium for the Practicing Physician]
In Medical Practice? – Buy this CD-ROM
Imagine … you’re practicing confidently in your medical office, waiting for the next patient, when “sudden administrative panic” hits.
- Did you perform a HIPPA, Medicare or OSHA compliance review, and did you document it?
- Did you remember to perform a competitive analysis, or vet a potential new employee?
- Did you document medical office work place violence rules and training for employees?
- Did you remember to review practice financial benchmarks, and know which ones?
- Did you check on your office revenue, expenses and cash flows; etc?
Fear not! Now, with this electronic book on CD, you’ll ask the right questions, hit the right documentation guidelines, and steer clear of disaster with plenty of time to spare. You’ll find detailed checklists for most every conceivable administrative aspect of your office, clinic or medical practice. Useful for all medical specialties [physicians, podiatrists, dentists and chiropractors, etc].
To help reduce administrative worries, you need the Office Checklists for Medical Practice[A Compendium for the Practicing Physician].
Here is a partial topic list of the more than 100 high-quality checklists for the modern Health 2.0 physician-executive:
- New medical office time-line to launch
- Existing practice service line extension launch
- Office locale with competitive geographic analysis
- Cash flow analysis and management activities
- Office human resources and staffing protocols
- Office operations and efficiency management
- Health information technology review
- Information technology security pro-formas
- Inventory management for DME and office supplies
- HIPAA compliance and approval
- Medicare Compliance and approval
- Billing, insurance and invoicing
- OSHA compliance and review
- Managerial cost reduction with analysis
- Hybrid cost reduction with review
- Office valuation and worth analysis
- Revenue analysis and augmentation
- Cost-Volume-Profit-Analysis of managed care contracts
- Account Receivable protocols
- Incurred But Not Reported cost review
- US Patriot Act regulations, rules and,
- Medical office workplace violence templates, etc
Special Added Bonus
We also include the following valuable resources for your office staff:
1. Glossary of managed care terms
2. Glossary of health information technology
3. Glossary of medical management abbreviations and practice business acronyms.
Checklists are “Hot” with Today’s Political Regulators
Read what these clinical medical experts are saying about them:
- Dr. Atul Gawande of Harvard Medical School: http://healthcarefinancials.wordpress.com/2010/02/08/atul-gawande%e2%80%99s-%e2%80%9cchecklist-manifesto%e2%80%9d-and-book-review/
- Dr. Peter Pronovost MD, PhD of Johns Hopkins University Medical School: http://healthcarefinancials.wordpress.com/2010/02/22/safe-patients-smart-hospitals-book-review/
- Robert M. Wachter MD, Chairman of the Department Medicine, at UCSF: http://community.the-hospitalist.org/blogs/wachters_world/archive/2008/02/16/the-checklist-saga-victory.aspx
- Dr. David E. Marcinko MBA – CEO, Institute of Medical Business Advisors: http://healthcarefinancials.wordpress.com/2009/01/20/a-homer-simpson-moment-of-clarity-on-medical-quality/
SAMPLE: HIPAA Compliance
Now, be among the first-adopters to use this same YES / NO checklist concept in the vital practice management and administration aspects of your medical office or clinic. You, and your CPA will be glad you did.
Promo Letter: Letterhead Checklist Compendium
Instructions: Checklist Compendium Instructions
“Elegantly simple to use – my office staff loves it – and so do I” [Dr. James Reston Clark, III]
And, the handsome, sturdy package makes the checklist CD an ideal gift for the recent graduate, mid-career doctor or mature medical practitioner.
Compatible with any PC or Mac computer; Adobe Acrobat Reader® required.
Price: Only $99 USD, includes SPH and tax.
TO ORDER: Please send your check or money order [for CD-ROM] to: iMBA Inc, Suite #5901 Wilbanks Drive, Norcross, GA 30092-1141 [770.448.0769] or MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
OR - you may order electronically right here: http://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?c=cart;i=640319;cl=109140;ejc=2
Related Healthcare Management CD-ROM Titles
- eMRs, HIT and Security: http://medicalexecutivepost.com/?p=24878&preview=true
- Healthcare Business Case Models: http://medicalexecutivepost.com/2010/03/12/healthcare-case-models-cd-rom