For an East Coast Facility
By Kathy Williams email@example.com
Thor Group, Inc
Dear Dr. David E Marcinko,
Hello! We are looking for a Director of Accounting for Hospital client located on East Coast. This is a Direct Hire position. The position will oversee 3 Managers and 15 FTE’s. This position will report to the VP of Accounting.
The purpose of the position is to provide primary oversight, supervision and strategic direction to the General Accounting Department. This position ensures the accuracy of hospital’s consolidated financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and system-wide policy.
1. Previous Director / Manager experience in Hospital / Healthcare Accounting role
2. CPA or MBA required.
3. 7 to 10 years of experience.
4. The knowledge and ability to direct, control and supervise the activities of the General Accounting Department at a level generally acquired through 7 to 10 years of progressive experience in healthcare accounting
5. Experience formulating business and accounting policies and procedures
6. Extensive experience using computerized accounting systems and Microsoft Office.
If any ME-P reader is interested in this Director of Accounting position, please forward their resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not interested in this opportunity, perhaps you know someone who might be … please have them forward their resume to me!
Your thoughts and comments on this ME-P are appreciated. Feel free to review our top-left column, and top-right sidebar materials, links, URLs and related websites, too. Then, subscribe to the ME-P. It is fast, free and secure.
Speaker: If you need a moderator or speaker for an upcoming event, Dr. David E. Marcinko; MBA – Publisher-in-Chief of the Medical Executive-Post – is available for seminar or speaking engagements. Contact: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
OUR OTHER PRINT BOOKS AND RELATED INFORMATION SOURCES:
Health Dictionary Series: http://www.springerpub.com/Search/marcinko
Practice Management: http://www.springerpub.com/product/9780826105752
Physician Financial Planning: http://www.jbpub.com/catalog/0763745790
Medical Risk Management: http://www.jbpub.com/catalog/9780763733421
Physician Advisors: www.CertifiedMedicalPlanner.org