An Encore Presentation
By Dr. David Edward Marcinko MBA
- Chapter 12: Process Improvement
- Chapter 13: IT, eMRs & GroupWare
- Chapter 14: Quality Care Tracking
- Chapter 15: I-Doctors I-Patients
- Why? Because, now more than ever, inadequately documented medical charts can mean civil and criminal liability to the sloppy and/or unwary practitioner. And, medical records were previously used to aid in the quality of medical care.
Today, they are also the basis for payment for services, not as a record or reflection of the care that was actually provided, but as a separate justification for billing.
What is a SOAP Note?
Your thoughts and comments on this ME-P are appreciated. Feel free to review our top-left column, and top-right sidebar materials, links, URLs and related websites, too. Then, subscribe to the ME-P. It is fast, free and secure.
Speaker: If you need a moderator or speaker for an upcoming event, Dr. David E. Marcinko; MBA – Publisher-in-Chief of the Medical Executive-Post – is available for seminar or speaking engagements. Contact: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
Our Other Print Books and Related Information Sources:
Health Dictionary Series: http://www.springerpub.com/Search/marcinko
Practice Management: http://www.springerpub.com/product/9780826105752
Physician Financial Planning: http://www.jbpub.com/catalog/0763745790
Medical Risk Management: http://www.jbpub.com/catalog/9780763733421
Physician Advisors: www.CertifiedMedicalPlanner.org