Love Your Mate Today … and Every Day
By Ann Miller RN MHA
If you are a ME-P advocate who happens to be married, today may just be your significant other’s lucky day!
Why? Today is Spouse’s Day for 2013: Spouse’s Day
This annual holiday, which celebrates your better half, is observed each year on January 26th. So, love on your mate, and remind him/her that you’re committed to the relationship. Assure him/her that if you had to do it all over again, you’d still say, “I do.”
Finally, live today, tomorrow, and the days that follow like you mean your words. Remember, say what you mean … and mean what you say. That’s the ME-P way!
Your thoughts and comments on this ME-P are appreciated. Feel free to review our top-left column, and top-right sidebar materials, links, URLs and related websites, too. Then, subscribe to the ME-P. It is fast, free and secure.
Speaker: If you need a moderator or speaker for an upcoming event, Dr. David E. Marcinko; MBA – Publisher-in-Chief of the Medical Executive-Post – is available for seminar or speaking engagements. Contact: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
OUR OTHER PRINT BOOKS AND RELATED INFORMATION SOURCES:
- DICTIONARIES: http://www.springerpub.com/Search/marcinko
- PHYSICIANS: www.MedicalBusinessAdvisors.com
- PRACTICES: www.BusinessofMedicalPractice.com
- HOSPITALS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466558731
- CLINICS: http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781439879900
- ADVISORS: www.CertifiedMedicalPlanner.org
- BLOG: www.MedicalExecutivePost.com
- FINANCE:Financial Planning for Physicians and Advisors
- INSURANCE:Risk Management and Insurance Strategies for Physicians and Advisors